Logos Color


 
My inspiration for my logo came from bee hives, after doing research just like bees I am hardworking and 
bright which is what bees symbolize. Along with that I decided to include what means a lot to me, friends,
and my family to represent that I made myself the dark hexagon in the middle, and the other hexagons
represent those around me, I made it into a heart to show that I want people I love around me, and people
that love me. 
    In the first colored version I decided to go with a light blue, and a orange. Blue represents trustworthy, and joy, both of which I let surround me. I chose the orange (for myself) because orange represents independence, creativity, and fun. All of which I think show me best.

    In my second colored version I chose to go with a pink, in this case pink represents, love and compassion, once again both of which I want to surround myself with. The turquoise color that surrounds the pink in this case not only contrasts with the pink but also represents, communication, and peace.

   
    

Comments

Popular Posts