Propoganda Poster

 

   
In this project we Adobe Illustrator to create a drawn out photo of ourselves. The picture on the right is my original photo used. We first started off by drawing around features of our face aka our eyes, hair, lips, teeth, so on. Then filled in each of the margins with colors to match our features. This project was a lot of fun and you could choose how detailed you wanted to go by adding more colors, or leaving it somewhat basic giving off a cartoon affect. I tried to use a lot of color to make it realistic as possible. 

In the second part of this project we took what we drew and put it into a propaganda poster. Im all about positivity and spreading positivity so I though it would be a good idea to incorporate this into my poster. I chose warm colors to give off the positive vibes, whereas if I used cool colors like blue and such I feel like it wouldn't really make the poster pop as much. I wanted to make the HAPPY really pop too so I made that a bright red so it would be visible over the yellow. I also used a orange behind it, it may be hard to see for some people, however I think the red is what is most important in this piece to add that pop, and the use of warm colors. 

Comments

Popular Posts