Autoscopy

 

For this project we were faced with the task of creating some sort of surreal dream like project. So for my project I chose the theme "space/Fire". I incorporated different planets, and I wanted myself to be holding at least 1, and make myself look like I'm in space, which is why I used curves, and different adjustments to make myself darker as if I am apart of space. Each photo was masked and cut out using the quick election tool. I decided to put in 2 faces of statues just because I thought it looked cool and made the project more surreal. 
I really enjoyed this project overall and had lots fo fun playing around with it. Id love to do more project like this where everyones project is there own, and you can incorporate whatever you want. 



    Here are just some of the few photos I used to accomplish this project. I didn't really have much inspiration for this project minus the YouTube video I watched to help me do the split head look. Rafy A on YouTube has a lot of really good in depth tutorials when it comes to photoshop so I watched one of those videos to help me do apart of this project. 


Comments

  1. This is a really cool project and I love it. The fire is so creative, and I can tell that probably took you a long time to get right. I also think it is really cool that it looks like you are holding the earth. Your tag brush blends in super well to the background, and I love the cool space vibes of this project. I think this is one of my favorite projects I have looked at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it took quite a bit of time, I appreciate your comment so much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts