Business Card

 







    For this project we used our logos and put them into business cards. To do this project I first started by pulling up the logos I had already colored in a previous class. I downloaded that and put each logo into a separate doc and saved each to my desktop to be used in Indesign. I then used the rectangle tool in each to fill the background and chose a color for each I thought would match with the colors of the logo. I then used the frame tool to choose where I wanted each logo to go and then placed each logo into the frame and then adjusting the size to fit the frames. This project was simple, yet I love the outcome in the end. 
    I'd have to say my favorite business card out of all to them is the last one (the dark grey one) I like how the grey makes the orange and blue really pop, I also added a 3D effect on the "cover page" of the business card and I'm really loving how it turned out in the end. 

Comments

  1. I am a super simple person and really appreciate the simplicity of your business cards. The colors are all vey different but they all stand out in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts