Calligram

 

    My inspiration for the shape of this piece came from, within the words used to create this piece. In this piece we wrote a letter to our future selves obviously i'm not gonna disclose all of the information within the text however I talk about good memories such as going to the Philippines and swimming with sea turtles which is why I chose a sea turtle as my shape. I enjoyed this project a lot and I love how it turned out. 
I used this photo to somewhat match the shape of the turtle from above. Each shape made in my project however, was hand done with the curves tool. 


Comments

  1. I really like your calligram. It's really neat and put together and it looks super professional. I love how you used different colors of green for different parts of the body, it really adds contrast to the overall project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like how there are little hexagons in the background but they don't distract from the words! That is a very well shaped turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! You did a great job making it look like a turtle, especially with the shapes in the middle. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calligram is beautiful! I love how you put the text in different colors to follow the inspiration photo you had of the turtle. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts