Homework 2

 

I think this would be difficult to photoshop myself into, just because you have to get the arms around you and make that look realistic. He did a really good job with this cause it really looks like Kendalls arms are around him, the shirt is even wrinkled correctly and the filter fits perfectly. 

I honestly just think this photo is super cool, it looks realistic, even the shadow, and the filters. It just looks super good. Along with the alligator, not sure if that is supposed to be there or not but I really like all the features to this piece. 
I just found this really funny and it did actually make me laugh out loud, I love that they edited jorts onto the the 2 men. 
I think this one is super cool, I love the underwater effect they put on it. I would definitely like to do something similar to this in the future. 






Comments

Popular Posts